Lifestyle Issues Of Type 2 Diabetes And How To Deal With Them
Okay…I’ve asked the same questions you have especially this one. “Just what lifestyle issues am I going to have to worry about as a type 2 diabetic”? Well for most of us, our present or prior lifestyle got us into this mess in the first place! Kidney Disease, Smoking, Stress, Depression, Anger and Rage Issues, Eating Out, Sick Days, Medications and Pharmaceuticals (and sometimes the DANGERS of them!), Holidays, Denial.
You name it, there are A LOT of lifestyle issues and changes you need to be aware of. Especially if you are going to not only reverse type 2 diabetes, but to be FREE of diabetes for LIFE. I try to list, REVIEW and COMPARE…and if need be WARN or ALERT YOU! I will try and show you to as many programs, services, issues, products, medications and pharmaceuticals as I can to help you not just MANAGE your type 2 diabetes, but to REVERSE IT!
“Boy, We Could Sure Use Your Help!”
PLEASE, if you have ANY first hand, personal experience or knowledge with ANY of the diets, exercise programs, cookbooks or lifestyle products, programs or services…WOULD YOU PLEASE DROP ME A QUICK EMAIL (the email address is at the bottom of this page)? It would be GREAT to be able to include your input as we review these items. If you can, I’ll be sure to send you a FREE Cookbook on ANY food or meal prep item you would like…from ARTICHOKES to ZUCCHINI as my way of saying “thank you” for helping us out!
There are a myriad of things you have to be aware of while you work on finding out just what is the treatment for type 2 diabetes. Always keep these things in mind, especially if you’ve finally reversed type 2 diabetes successfully. This is a pretty broad category and we hope you’ll be ready to share personal experiences and suggestions.
While we may have a DISEASE in common, the effect of having it is as individual as it gets. You never know when something you share ( or something somebody else shares to YOUR benefit ) will be just the thing someone was looking for to help them with a lifestyle problem. What we want to have happen is for ALL of us to be able to have that all important question of…”what is the treatment of type 2 diabetes“?
How it works…
The rating simple is pretty straightforward and self-explanatory. Pros and Cons are detailed. Comparative ratings across common categories are also presented. Links to additional information, program website, books or videos are provided at the ‘Learn More’ button.
These are not recommendations to purchase. There are no solicitations or offers to buy or sell. The information is being provided for YOU to review and compare, learn from and to help you decide. To decide on which program, product or service is right for you in your own personal program to reverse type 2 diabetes.
We review all exercise programs / items using the same 5 criteria for comparative purposes –
- Affordability: Is the program or product affordable? The LOWER NUMBER indicates a HIGHER COST.
- Easy To Follow: Is the product or program easily explained and easy to follow?
- Diet Compatibility: Is the program compatible with most diabetic-safe diets?
- Lifestyle Adjustment Challenge: Is the program difficult to make an adjustment in lifestyle with?
- Holistic Nature Of Approach: Is the program holistic and natural in approach?
- Pros & Cons: A quick simple look at the main considerations, taking into considerations both “pro” and “con” with the program.
- Guarantee Period: All rated plans must offer a full 100% money-back guarantee for a MINIMUM of 14 days / 2 weeks. The length of the guarantee period will be listed in the “Pros and Cons” section.
- Company provided media: Will be included to give an introduction to premise and foundation of plan focus.
- Not All Lifestyle / Health Programs Have Yet Been Reviewed or Rated. We get a lot of input from folks about checking out certain programs that they have personal experience with. We will try to review them as quickly as possible, but in the meantime, still wanted you to have access to programs others claim to have had much success with
- All listings are in ALPHABETICAL ORDER. No preference is considered in placement.
- It is planned that new products, programs and services will be added and reviewed weekly.
EACH LIFESTYLE ITEM IS LINKED TO IT’S RATING PAGE
NOTE: Before beginning any exercise or weight loss program, you MUST speak with your doctor or medical professional. I won’t be responsible for any injury to any degree. But just so you understand, you are welcome to read the legal stuff at the top of the page for more boring but critically important information that covers my butt.